Tuesday 18 August 2009


Please help Mr Adam Small find his wife!



Missing Wife

I am writing to ask your help in locating my missing wife.

We were on a wonderful trip to Africa for our honeymoon several months ago. On our flight back, we had a connection in England and somehow became separated.

I had her paged for several hours and then contacted local and international police to assist me in locating her. To date, all of our attempts to find her have been unsuccessful. I am now desperate to find my lost love and am trying to use the Internet to locate her.

Please forward this to everyone you know so I can spread the word on locating my missing wife.

Mr. Adam Small
Portland , Oregon , USA




After a few weeks search...


Dear Mr. Small,


We believe we have found your wife, back in Africa of all places.

It is uncertain at this time how she got here and we are not able to positively identify her as she is stricken with lockjaw and unable to talk.

We are under the impression that she does not want to leave.

We have tried for several days to bring her back home, but she is insistent on staying here.

There is no need for immediate concern as she appears to be in good hands here in this village.

Enclosed is a picture we ask you to examine for a positive identification.

Please contact us if there any questions.

Nairobi Police Dept.

Here's the picture


No comments:

Post a Comment